Release note, latest evolutions
Check out our latest features, improvements and bug fixes.
Account management & security
- To enforce the security of Eco-Visio account, users having a weak password are forced to define a new password.
To keep Eco-Visio’s account as secure as possible, a password should include a combination of letters, numbers and characters.
- Eco-Visio administrator can check the activation status of user accounts and resend the account creation email if lost or expired.
- A user who has not yet defined it password will receive a new email after requested an identifier or password reset.
- An administrator is not allowed to create or edit user having manager or viewer rights without any site.
Users now receive alert emails in the language used on Eco-Visio during their last visit.
Column sorting on key figures summaries is now saved in dashboard, so you don’t need anymore to apply sort again on the tables.
- Eco-Visio administrator of collector domain has now the ability to select the data that the user will be able to consult : all data or only validated data.
- A user of collector domain can analyze the data based on data status.
🔨 Bug fixes
- API : Channels are not present in site detail when counting site having only one flow.
- Report : Chart legend appears truncated in report
🚀 Coming next
You spoke, we listened. We keep on improving and simplifying Eco-Visio. In the next release, we will bring up the interface with ergonomic improvements to offer to our users a better experience and a more consistent and user-friendly interface.